Fluff and Fold..Don’t have time to do your laundry?
Try our famous 3 hour Fluff & Fold service only $1.25 per pound!
Let us save you time.
- Wash your clothes with a guarantee not to combine with any others
- Use first grade detergents, softeners and dryer sheets
- All clothes will be folded and bagged
- Special instructions and preferences will be followed and maintained for the future
- Fluff & Fold
- Let our professional staff take care of your your clothes using the best washers and dryers in the industry with the safest and most effective products.
- We can also bleach and spot treat your clothing – this is by request only.
- Our staff will carefully separate, wash, dry, fold and package your clothes ready to be picked up.
- Most orders dropped offer before 10 a.m. will be ready the same day. Otherwise, all orders will be ready for pick-up within 24 hours.
- We offer some of the lowest prices in town.
$1.25 per pound for regular fluff & fold service
$1.75 per pound for fluff & fold plus spot check – We will go through your clothes item by item and spot treat all stains.
Minimum 15 pounds per order.
See store for full pricing terms.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE DROP-OFF FLUFF (WASH) & FOLD SERVICE AT MLK FREE DRY COIN LAUNDRY (“MLK”). PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- Drop-off regular fluff & fold service is $1.25/pound. Minimum charge for any service is $15.00, regardless of weight. Fluff & fold items are washed, dried, folded, packaged for pick up by customer.
- Whites and colors are washed separately. Colors are washed in cold water and whites in warm. All items are dried on medium heat. MLK uses commercial quality laundry detergent and fabric softener in all washes. We do not guarantee the removal of stains.
- Do not drop off clothes for service that are not appropriate for the cleaning process described.
- Spot check is upon request at an additional $0.50/pound. We will visually inspect all clothes and apply stain remover to all visible stains. MLK does not guarantee removal of all stains. We will use our best efforts to spot and treat all stains, but some stains may not be readily visible or removable.
- All orders processed within 24 hours. Upon request, MLK will attempt to provide same day service if dropped off before 9 a.m. Additional charges may apply for same-day service.
- MLK will use reasonable best efforts to maintain a high-quality cleaning service. We will follow any reasonable instructions provided by customer, including water or drying temperature. However, we do not read cleaning instruction labels on clothes submitted.
We accept no liability for special care items, including dry clean only items. We are not responsible for clothing bleeding, shrinking, or otherwise changing as a result of normal washing procedures.
- We reserve the right to refuse to clean any items, including shoes, carpets, hats, etc.
- We are not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or laundry bags such as money, jewelry, or any other item. Customers are responsible to not leave such items in their laundry.
- MLK is not liable for any preexisting damage to garments or other item and reserves the right to return any item without cleaning it if any preexisting damage is found or if we have a concern about the colorfastness or the age or weakness of the fabric.
- All items are washed in MLK washers and dryers, which are also used by self-service MLK customers. There exists the possibility that your clothes will come in contact with other laundry chemicals, including chemicals with fragrances or other substances to which customers may be allergic. Upon request, we will be happy to use chemicals that customers provide, but we do not guarantee that your clothes will not come into contact with other chemicals.
- We do not recommend our fluff & fold service for people who may be allergic or otherwise sensitive to laundry chemicals.
- MLK does not use hangers. All clothes are folded and returned in the laundry container provided or in a clear plastic bag.
- A service ticket will be provided to customers ith all orders. The ticket is necessary for pick-up of order. MLK will release processed laundry items to any person who tenders the corresponding service ticket and assumes no liability for lost tickets.
- All clothes will be held for a maximum of one week from drop off, at which point they will be discarded. MLK will attempt to contact you before discarding any clothes.
- All sales are final and all payments are non-refundable. All sales are cash. No checks are accepted.
- MLK’s liability shall be limited to general money damages in a maximum amount of the charges for the service paid by the customer on the service ticket in which the damages are alleged to have occurred. This liability shall be the extent of MLK’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute the customer’s exclusive remedy. MLK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the services rendered to the customer. Under no circumstances shall MLK be liable to client or any third party for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if advised of the possibility of such damages), arising from this service, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business, costs of delay, personal or property damage, or liabilities to third parties arising from any source. MLK shall not be liable for any failure or delay in its performance due to any cause beyond its control, including acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, government acts, and other similar events. We are not responsible for lost articles unless proven that MLK was responsible for the loss. Missing or damaged items must be reported to MLK within 24 hours of pick-up. Failure to report missing or damaged items within 24 hours shall remove any liability of MLK. Damaged items will be reimbursed at a reasonable cost with proper allowance for the age and condition of article at time of drop-off. Lost items will be reimbursed at a maximum of $10.00 per pound.
- MLK reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.